Small town girl. Joins Navy. Sees the world. Flies in planes. Hunts submarines. Gets out of military and has 3 kids. Rejoins Air National Guard as an "old lady" of 38.


A humorous compilation of stories and lessons learned. Usually the hard way.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

In the Beginning...

Hello my favorite friends and family!  Welcome to my first ever blog site.  If you know me at all, you know I constantly have the most random thoughts that pop into my head.  I usually feel obligated to share these most profound statements- as if I have just discovered the meaning of life- with my top 5 favorites on my cell phone.  Well it's become so regular, half the time I don't even get a response from my sisters or mom anymore because I think they just don't even know what to say anymore other than, where do you come up with this stuff?  I have no idea.  Probably driving.  Yes, I do believe my best thoughts come while I am driving.  So, hop aboard and enjoy the ride!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment