Small town girl. Joins Navy. Sees the world. Flies in planes. Hunts submarines. Gets out of military and has 3 kids. Rejoins Air National Guard as an "old lady" of 38.


A humorous compilation of stories and lessons learned. Usually the hard way.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Day Has Come

Oh happy day!  (I must announce my happiness!)

My first book is officially released in stores today! Yay! It can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles to name the big ones.  Proof that dreams are attainable!  "Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way!"  ~Dr. Seuss



http://www.amazon.com/Mom-Hunts-Submarines-Julia-Maki/dp/1613466447/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

2 comments:

  1. Congrats.

    I shall google this right now. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Please let me know what you think if you get a chance to read it. I'm always open to comments/suggestions/ideas!

    ReplyDelete